How to Wash
- Soak soiled pads in cold water for at least 10 minutes; do not use hot water as that will set stains
- Squeeze soaked pads gently and flush the water into the toilet
- If hand washing, apply some washing soap, and rub gently. Rinse with cold water.
- To wash in a machine, cold wash along with other clothes
- Sun dry your pads by hanging them on a clothesline. It is perfectly fine to dry in the dryer; recommended settings are high heat for insert and low heat for the base piece.
- Best to wash pads right after use whenever possible. This is often not the case, but the latest should be the next day for best hygienic conditions.
- If you own enough pads to go through the entire cycle without having to wash and prefer to wash all soiled pads all together at the end of the cycle, then we recommend that you at least soak them shortly after use and then leave them in a wet bag for washing later